неділя, 17 січня 2016 р.

Test 
Form 8 th

I. Choose the correct response and match it to a question.

1) I'd like to speak to Mr. Jones, please.
a) I've been out every night this week and I'm exhausted.

2) You look tired.

b) No, I haven't. And what about you?
3) What's the matter?
c) Don't worry. I've already done it
4) Shall we cycle into the town?

d) He's hurt his back so he's gone to see the doctor.

5) Have you ever been to London?

k) No, I was speaking on the phone.

6) Can't you go a little bit faster?
f) No. I haven't seen her since she went out this morning.

7) We ought to book our flight.

g) I don't know. I haven't read it yet.
8) What do you think of my essay?
h) I'm sorry. This is the first time I've driven this car.
9) Do you know where Sarah is?
i) I'm afraid I can't. Isabel's borrowed my bike for the weekend
10) Why isn't Andrew at work today?

j) I've cut my finger.
11) Were you sleeping at 6 p.m. yesterday?
e) I'm sorry. He's just left the office.


Task 1 Choose the best answer
  1. Which is a signal word for present simple?
    1. now               b.         last Monday              c.         often
  2. I _______ a new bike yesterday.
    1. buy                 b. buyed                                 c. bought
  3. Did she ______ the message?
    1. become           b. get                                      c. got
  4. Stop shouting! They ____ in the next room.
    1. are working    b. work                                   c. works
  5. I haven't been to London _______ three years.
    1. for                  b. since                                   c. in
  6. My father _____ all his life at this office.
    1. was working   b. has been worked                c. has worked
  7. He _____ his work before I came.
    1. has done         b. did                                      c. had done
  8. I ______ the washing up when the phone rang.
a. am doing           b. had been doing                  c. was doing
  1. If we ____ him he will take us there.
    1. asked              b. will ask                              c. ask
  2. He didn’t see ______-in the park.
    1. anybody                     b. somebody               c. someone
      11. Two years … Derry bought a car. 
                 a     ago                 b for                                       c  since 


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар